STORE MANAGER - Sea Shepherd Store Amsterdam
For the Sea Shepherd Store located in the Museum quarter of Amsterdam, we are looking for a Store manager (24 hours/week). You will lead a group of around 12 volunteers to run the shop and are responsible for day-to-day operations.
- Floor management: keeping the store stocked, staffed and looking crisp and appealing. Offer great customer service and stimulate sales;
- Admin: taking care of POS reports and working with finance to register stock movements accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Events: organize in-store events and facilitate events together with our stand coordinator.
- Miscellaneous: taking care of the office and facilities.
- Experienced in retail or event management;
- Basic proficiency in visual merchandising;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English;
- Passionate about Sea Shepherd and what we stand for;
- Preferably living in the direct vicinity of the Store
Working hours are from 11:00-17:00. We would like you to man the store for 4 days a week of which one day in the weekend. You will report to the Merchandise Director.
Sea Shepherd is a non-profit organization, dedicated to marine conservation. Our funds primarily go to our campaigns and therefore we do not offer competitive salaries. You will however work in an inspiring and growing organization, hosting our HQ in the hart of Amsterdam.
If you are interested in this job, please email your motivational letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sea Shepherd is an equal opportunity employer.